Saturday, May 25, 2013

Improving weather beginning today for NJ metro

Weather update:


Forecast working out well as far as the showers ending this morning for much of central and southern NJ, with some sun returning.

I am glad I waited 'til midnight lastnight to make sure I can be a bit more optimistic in the weather...


I believe I was the only forecaster mentioning an end to the rain and some sun for parts of the area... (I have to give credit when credit is due).


Any rain will be ending in central and southern NJ by 10am

The weather conditions will take longer to improve today for extreme northern NJ, NYC, and especially over Long Island, where rain could linger into the early afternoon...
Winds will be very gusty today, so the peeks of sun will not feel very welcome, with highs generally between 55 for northern NJ, NYC and Long Island, to around 60 for central and southern New Jersey...

The rest of the (better) holiday weekend forecast will remain as is for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment