A partly to mostly cloudy Friday afternoon is in store...
Temperatures top out in the upper 40s in some northern and western suburbs to the lower 50s for the rest of the region.
A sprinkle is possible north and west of NYC.
A gusty breeze will blow from time to time.
Another cold night:
*** Frost advisories and freeze watches in effect for parts of New Jersey ***
...FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...NEW BRUNSWICK...FREEHOLD...TRENTON
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE LOW 30S.
* IMPACTS...PLANTS AND CROPS MAY BE DAMAGED OR KILLED IF LEFT
UNCOVERED THUS PUTTING AN END TO THE GROWING SEASON.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 9 AM EDT
* LOCATIONS...SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD...SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN...SOUTHERN
MIDDLESEX...SOUTHERN NEW LONDON...EASTERN PASSAIC...WESTERN
BERGEN...WESTERN ESSEX...WESTERN UNION...ROCKLAND AND NORTHERN
* HAZARDS...AREAS OF FROST.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE MID 30S.
* TIMING...LATE TONIGHT INTO EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SENSITIVE OUTDOOR PLANTS MAY BE KILLED IF LEFT
UNCOVERED OR UNPROTECTED.
Temperatures on Saturday afternoon reach the lower to mid-50s, with partly to mostly sunny skies.
Cloudy skies are expected Saturday night, with perhaps a sprinkle or light rain-shower.
Sunday will be milder, with highs between 55 and 60 degrees, along with a mix of sun and some clouds.
What will the new work-week bring?
Details in my next post.